Next offering: ?
In this course I will teach you how to create interactive 3D worlds using the Alice programming environment. Assignments will require you to drag characters and objects from a library into the world and select options on how the objects will interact with each other.
Assignments can typically take about an hour for the first few to 4 or more hours for the later ones. Homework examples and solutions are given so you can practice before beginning the assignments. No prior programming knowledge required.
Learning to Program with Alice (w/ CD ROM), 3/e
Dann, Cooper & Pausch
ISBN-10: 0132122472 | ISBN-13: 9780132122474
- Unit 1 – Getting Started with Alice
- Unit 2 – Program Design and Implementation
- Unit 3 – Programming: Putting Together the Pieces
- Unit 4 – Classes, Objects, Methods and Parameters
- Unit 5 – Interaction: Events and Event Handling
- Unit 6 – Functions and If/Else
- Unit 7 – Repetition: Definite and Conditional Loops
- Unit 8 – Repetition: Recursion