- Add objects to scene
- Modify properties of object
To Do List
- Download and install Alice from http://www.alice.org
- Introduce yourself
- Watch lecture videos
- Watch assignment video
- Complete assignment
- Complete chapter quiz
Use the discussion board titled “Introduce yourself” in Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students) and introduce yourself to the class. Your major, interests, experience in digital media are some ideas. Please do not include “personal” information in this introduction.
- Chapter 1 – Getting started with Alice
Add, delete, scale and move objects
Summary: Create a scene in Alice
- Create a scene with Alice using at least 9 objects.
- You can use an object more than once to create the scene. For example: 2 of the same bird or fish.
- Change the color of one of your duplicated objects. If you have 2 fish objects of the same fish, change the color of one of the fish.
Total points: 100
- 5 points for adding an object to the scene
- 5 points for positioning the object correctly (no people floating above the ground or buried in the ground, etc…)
- 10 points for changing the color of one object
Submit your project file to Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students) when finished.
Login to Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students) and take the Chapter 1 quiz.