- Demonstrate Say command
- Demonstrate Do Together command
- Demonstrate Turn To Face command
- Create a scene
- Develop a storyboard
To Do List
- Read Chapter 2
- Watch Lecture video
- Watch assignment video
- Post storyboard
- Complete assignment
- Complete chapter 2 quiz
Use the discussion board titled “Part 2 Storyboards” in Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students) and post your storyboard.
- Chapter 2 – Program Design and implementation
Commenting, moving objects and say
Summary: Create a storyboard for your program and recreate your storyboard in Alice. Your objects will move around and speak.
Total points: 100
- Create a storyboard (a simple outline of the scenario is fine) (10 points)
- Add your name as a comment at the beginning (5 points)
- Add 5 objects (3 points each)
- Add comment above each object describing what it will do (3 points each)
- Have each object move to a place in the scene (4 points each)
- Have each object SAY something (4 points each)
- Demonstrate “Do together” (5 points)
- Demonstrate “Turn to face” (5 points)
- Add scenery objects to complete the scene (5 points)
- Post your storyboard to the discussion area labeled “Part 2 Storyboards”.
- Submit your Alice project file in Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students).
Login to Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students) and take the Chapter 2 quiz.