- Develop a storyboard
- Demonstrate the Say command
- Construct a scene
- Demonstrate an IF/ELSE command
- Demonstrate the Loop command
- Change object properties
- Demonstrate commenting
- Demonstrate Do Together command
To Do List
- Watch the lecture video
- Watch the assignment video
- Post your storyboard
- Complete the assignment
- Complete the chapter 3 quiz
Use the discussion board titled “Part 3 Storyboards” in Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students) and post your storyboard.
- Chapter 3 – Programming: Putting Together the Pieces
Loops and IF/ELSE
Create a story and include the following programming elements that you have learned to use so far.
Total points: 100
- Create a simple storyboard in a Word or text document to describe your story. (10 Points)
- Add at least 2 actors and 3 scenery objects (20 Points)
- Use the say command (5 Points)
- Move the actors around (10 Points)
- Use at least one if/else command (20 Points)
- Use at least one loop (10 Points)
- Change the properties of an object. (See Page 41) (5 Points)
- Include commenting for your program. (See Page 42) (10 Points)
- Use Do Together (10 Points)
- Post your storyboard to the discussion area labeled “Part 3 Storyboards”.
- Submit your Alice project file in Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students).
Login to Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students) and take the Chapter 3 quiz.