- Construct a scene
- Demonstrate interactions
- Demonstrate events
To Do List
- Read Chapter 5
- Watch lecture video
- Watch assignment video
- Complete assignment
- Complete chapter 5 quiz
- Chapter 5 – Interactions: Events and Event Handling
Instructions: Create a scene full of interactions.
Total points: 100
- Add a carousel, monkey, lunar lander and 7 other objects (10 points)
- Let the user walk around the scene using the keyboard (let the keyboard move the camera) (10 points)
- Run the monkey.screech method when clicked on by the mouse (10 points)
- Run the carouselAnimation method when clicked on by the mouse (10 points)
- Create a method to launch the lunar lander (20 points)
- Run the lunarLander.launch method when clicked on by the mouse (10 points)
- Add another interaction to one of your objects (20 points)
- Comment your program and all methods (10 points)
- Submit your Alice project file through Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students).
Login to Blackboard (or Epic for Academic Partnership students) and take the Chapter 5 quiz.