- Create a presentation
- Make a captioning file
- Narrate a presentation
- Rate videos
To Do List
- Watch video Introduction to Prezi
- Watch video Getting Started with Prezi
- Complete assignment “My Presentation”
- Post link in Blackboard discussion area.
None for this unit.
Introduction to Prezi
Getting Started with Prezi
Use the discussion board titled “My presentation” in Blackboard and post the link to your presentation on YouTube.
Summary: Use Prezi to create a presentation telling a story. You can choose any topic. Reminder: this presentation is public.
Total Points: 100
- Go to http://prezi.com/index/ and create an account. (10 points)
- Create your Prezi presentation. Include pictures (10 points) and text and have at least 5 slides. (10 points)
- Create a script to narrate your presentation. (10 points)
- Use Screencast-o-matic (or any other screen recording software) and narrate your presentation using your script. (10 points)
- Upload your video to YouTube. (5 points)
- Add your script to your YouTube video. (10 points)
- Share the link to your YouTube video in the Blackboard discussion area titled “My Presentation”. (5 points)
- Post your video on our class social site (10 points), add a description (5 points) and some tags. (5 points)
- Get at least 10 other members to rate your video on our class social site. You must receive at least 10 ratings to receive points. (2 points for each star)
None for the unit.